Sunday, December 22, 2013

2016 - 2017 schedule

Hello to all!  This is a list of my current schedule. I hope to see you and catch up with all that is new with you. 

2018 WINTER/SPRING SCHEDULE UPDATE

MONDAY - Morning 9:00 - noon at SURF HUT on scenic 98 Destin FL

TUESDAY - Morning Class 9:00 am - 12:00 noon Wyndham by Resort Quest in the Seascape Resort in Miramar Beach

TUESDAY Afternoon Class 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm Mainsail Resort (near Winn Dixie and Silver Sands Outlet Mall)

WEDNESDAY - Mornings 9:00 am - 12:00 noon Surf Hut Restaurant.(Across from Embassy Suites on Scenic Gulf Drive) Space limited so be sure to call to reserve a spot. Stay and join us for lunch afterwards. (ends in March will announce alternate location...Spring Breakers!)

THURSDAY - 9:00 am - 12 noon Camping at the Gulf  on Hwy 98 East end of Silver Sands Outlet Mall

FRIDAY - Private Lessons at my home (subject to availability and requires extra class fee.)

Come paint with me during my summer tour or here in Destin at my condo other times not listed above. Call 850-240-3220 to reserve a spot or email me sharin2art@aol.com. Hope to see you soon. Sharon